Saturday 26 March 2016

My bath recipe



Since Christmas (yes I know, it's easter and I'm still talking about Christmas) I have been enjoying a lot more baths. I never really had any before this time, and I think it's partly because we didn't have any hot water in the taps (the shower is powered by electricity so it was fine, and I did wash), so if I wanted a bath, I would have to fill it up using the shower head, which took absolutely AGES. I think that it was also partly because I didn't have anything to put in it.

Anyway, after Christmas I received a whole range of Lush bath bombs, that I couldn't just leave to go to waste, and so I used them all - a lot faster then I expected to! I loved using them, and Lush definitely do the best bath bombs (I haven't tried any of their other stuff really) but I haven't been to Lush in a while... I must pop in next time I am passing!

So since then, I have been trying out some other stuff in the bath, and I thought I might show you the things that I used in my most recent bath time adventure.

I used the Neutrogena visibly clear mask and wash stuff as a face mask. I'm not going to talk too much about this, because I am planning on doing a separate review on this at a later point in the future. I just got in the bath, lathered up, left for 5 minutes, relaxed, listened to old school Taylor Swift, washed off, and finished the routine with lovely feeling skin!

For my bubbles, I used my Honeycomb bath and shower gel. I have tried so many products like this and have always been soooo dissaponted by them, but this one I absolutely love. It creates amazing bubbles and smells incredible - my absolute favourite scent at the moment!

I then used a Bomb Cosmetics bath bomb which I received for my birthday. I have to say that I don't really rate these hugely, they aren't as good as Lush - but what is? However it is super cute, and has a little ducky on it, which is why it was chosen for me, because ducks are my favourite animal!

And of course, you can't have a complete bath time experience without a little rubber duck. This one was another birthday gift, and it is so cute because it flashes when in water! Doesn't have a name yet - help me decide on one!

Then all that's left is an Ideal Home magazine and some free time!

So that is my little concoction for the perfect bath, something which I have been very much enjoying recently!

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment