Monday 21 March 2016

Packing up my makeup


I have builders coming next week to do some work in my room, and everything needs to come out. I own a huge amount of rubbish, so I'm using this as an opportunity to sort through everything I own, and get rid of a lot of stuff.

I need to put all of my makeup away in storage, apart from my few daily essentials, which I thought I might show you. I didn't keep out my favourite products necessarily, because I don't want to waste them, but these are just my most common daily products.

For my foundation of choice, I have the Maybelline Dream Velvet Hydrating foundation (little sneak peak for the March foundation of the month). I won't say too much about this, as I'll give a proper review at the beginning of April.
I actually don't use concealer very much because I haven't yet found one which I absolutely love. However, I have decided to keep out my Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer which is good for low makeup days. It is more eyes (as shown in the name) and so isn't as good for my spots, as that's just not what it is designed for.










For my powder, I just picked the only powder I've ever used, my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I should probably branch out a bit more, but you can see how much it is loved, so I don't really see the need to!

Bronzer wise, I have this Rimmel Natural Bronzer, which I think I got as one of those 'buy three things, get a bronzer free' deals, but I ended up loving and have rebought several times now. It is definitely my used bronzer, and I would recommend it, despite it not being particularly long lasting.












For my blusher, I picked my favourite MUA blush in the colour Lolly. It doesn't blend particularly well, but it's a beautiful colour and a great pigmentation. This has also been loved enough to hit pan, but at only £1, I don't think it will set me back much to replace.









The highlight I've kept out is my MUA Undress Your Skin one, in gold. I haven't tried many highlighters, but I do really like this one. I have to be careful though because it's very glittery and I don't want to look like a disco ball!











For my eyebrows, I have gotten brave recently and started using eyeshadow (which I've always been terrified of). The dark brown in Collection's Eyes Uncovered pallet is perfect for me, but I'm still practising. I then also use the Maybelline transparent Brow Drama Mascara, which I love to just organise my hairs into a shape that vaguely resembles an eyebrow.


Choosing my eyeshadow pallet was really difficult because I'm a bit of a nude eyeshadow fanatic. I already have my Collection pallet, but I couldn't limit myself to just one, so I chose my Makeup Revolution chocolate pallet, which I have been absolutely loving recently. It has an amazing range of nudes, the packaging is sooo cute, and it smells like chocolate!

My mascara is everyone's favourite (and mine too!) the Maybelline Lash Sensational, if you haven't heard about this yet, you have actually been living under a rock! It's so good for lengthening and thickening and all of the desirable lash stuff! I use this every single day, and will continue to do so until I find a better one - so I'll be using this forever basically!









I don't do a lot with my lips normally, especially not when I have school, so I have decided to keep out this honey lip balm, which smells amazinggg and then one of my current favourite Maybelline Velvet Lip Crayon, in the colour Nude Perfection. I just think the colour really suits me, and I love it!







So there are my daily essentials and all of the makeup that I will be wearing in the next few weeks. It is now time to say a emotional goodbye to the rest of my makeup, as the lid is closed on the box and it is squashed into the back of a cupboard. See you in a few weeks!

See you soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment