Thursday 24 March 2016

100th post!

This is my 100th post on this blog!

How very exciting!

It probably won't be my 100th post for long, because I'm going to upload some more, or maybe delete some of my cringey, bang-hand-on-forehead posts, but for the moment we are oficially at 100.

I thought that it might be nice to share with you some of the stats from this blog, to celebrate reaching 100. I also want to celebrate the fact that I have survived the term and it is now the Easter holidays! I don't know if that's anything you're interested in, but I find it quite intriguing, so you can click off now if you want!

My total number of all time blog views at the moment (it might've changed by the time you read this) is 3120.

My most viewed post ever is one of my earlier ones on Happy Wednesday with around 250 views!

My highest month for views ever was February 2016, where we reached 722, nearly double our highest month before!

And lastly, our top three countries for views are the UK, the USA and Russia.

So there we are! I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my blogs stats.

I want to thank every reader of my blog, I have gotten so much happiness and enjoyment from it, and here's to another 100 posts!

Gabriella Hope 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment