Sunday 20 March 2016

The first day of spring

According to the Google doodle that greeted me this morning when I opened up my laptop, today is the first day of spring.

This is really bizarre to me. I don't know how many times I'm going to say this, but it's just going so fast. I still feel like I'm waiting for Christmas! I just blink and suddenly we are nearly in April.

I've got quite a lot coming up that I'm looking forward to this spring/summer. In May, I'm going to Italy with my school, somewhere that I have never been before and I'm really looking forward to it. Then in summer, I am helping at a local holiday club for children, something that I did for the first time last year and was without a doubt, one of the best experiences of my life. Much excitement for that! Then in October (which isn't realllllly summer) I'm going to Amsterdam, again with the school, which is going to be a lot of fun.

Next week I'm having some building work done on my room, which will be hellish while it's happening, but will be amazing once it has finished. I get to redo everything! Don't even get me started on how excited I am - my IKEA shopping list is impossibly long!

However, there are some not so exciting things, that I don't want to think about (cough cough exams cough cough). Not fun.

The shops have got all of their spring and summer ranges in, which I'm not really sure is good thing! Everything looks lovely on hangers and mannequins - not so much on me!

I'm just really looking forward to the next few months, I have a good feeling about them! I plan to enjoy them as much as possible!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment