Friday 25 March 2016

Movie Chats

I am a huge movie fanatic. I just love movies. I love how you can be transported to literally anywhere in the world, and see anything in the world just my watching something on the TV. I have already talked about this a couple of times on this blog, but it seems to me that I am spending my time increasingly just watching movies.

This probably isn't particularly good or healthy for me, and I should be more worried about this then I am, but I'm not.

My friend who gets on the bus with me to and from school everyday, also enjoys movies. Recently we have been discussing all of the movies that we watch and enjoy, and recommend them to each other.

It's now part of my routine - I watch a movie, I jump straight on snap chat  to tell her my thoughts on it, and she does the same.

We have both been enjoying a wider circle of movie genres and styles because of this. And I thought that it would just be great if I could do this with a lot more people - and have an excuse to watch more movies!

So I wanted to start something on this blog, where I can tell you about the movies that I have watched and enjoyed, and you can tell me about the movies that you've watched and enjoyed. I call this genius invention: Movie Chats.

I don't know how often I'll be doing this, but you should expect to hear about a movie at least once a month, if not a lot more regularly.

To be honest, I will really only be telling you about rom coms and chick flicks, because those really are my forte, but if you don't enjoy them so much, you should leave some suggestions in the comments because it will be good for me to branch out.

So, welcome to the wonderful world of Movie Chats, we really are very nice here. Grab some popcorn and the remote, settle in for the evening and we hope you have an enjoyable stay!

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment