Wednesday 12 July 2017

July 2017 Glossybox

I may have missed a few recently, but it's Glossybox time once again!

This month I was sent a super summery box which really put a smile on my face. Now I just HAVE to go on holiday, so that I can use all my new products. It's only right!


First of all, can I just say how much I love the actual box? Don't get me wrong, Glossybox's are always packaged beautifully, but I just adore the peach shade of this box, its just so rich and lovely!

So the first product that I have received is this Spectrum A10 fan brush. I have heard really good things about the brand Spectrum, and it is so reasonably priced that I might well be persuaded to buy some more... ooh who said that? It's really soft and I love the colours, it truly looks magical! My only tiny problem is that I already have a fan brush that I hardly ever use, so we'll see how much use I get from this one.

Next, I've got possibly the most disgusting sounding mask ever. Shills Snail Essence Wrinkle-Smoothing Sheet Mask really doesn't seem like something that I am wanting to put on my face. However, I have been enlightened by all of the benefits of snail essence for the skin, so I am more than open to giving it a try! I just really hope it doesn't smell of snail poo...

Next is a product that I would really like to try, but one that I just don't think I'll get the chance to. This MONUspa Soothing After Sun Lotion looks amazing, smells amazing, and just seems super luxurious. The problem? England post heatwave = a lot of rain. However, I may be going on holiday in the winter to somewhere gloriously sunny (haha suckers), so I'll be sure to keep this for then!

Next are these two Papanga Spiral Hairbands. I've seen these quite a lot around, but I've personally never really felt the need to try them. I believe that they are designed to prevent kinks being created by hair bands, but my hair is already so curly, that a few extra kinks are warmly welcomed. I have to say though, I thought they would be really loose, but I was pleasantly surprised by how tightly they held my hair.

And lastly is the product that I am most excited for in this box, the BellaPierre Banana Setting Powder. You have no idea how long I have wanted to try a loose powder, because they are meant to be really good for oily skin. So far I have made one hell of a mess with it, but I don't care because I finally get to try my hand at baking! Every girls dream come true!

So that is my Glossybox for the month of July. I hope you enjoyed, and as always, I really recommend Glossybox, it's such good value for money and a great little monthly treat!

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment